Total Pageviews

Friday 25 April 2014

Make a wish with Crafter's.......

Happy Weekend everyone :-) 
So good when it's only been a short working week isn't it?

This evening I'd like to share one of my samples from my Crafter's Companion demo days.....


This sample uses the Make a Wish Embossalicious 6 x 6 folder (available HERE) with Versamark and white embossing powder. 

The background is from a Dylusions Masterboard - I often make up masterboards, normally A4, with mopped up inks,sprays, paints, alcohol ink, masks and off cuts. They are great starting points for lots of different projects.

This was then mounted onto cardstock that has been coloured to co-ordinate using Spectrum Noir pen's - in this case BT4, CG3 and DR6.

The flower embellie is from Sheena's a Taste of India range - Henna (HERE)

I hope you have good plan's for the weekend? I have a little crafty shopping on the cards tomorrow and then some playing/working for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by :-)

Take care

Crafty Cheers for now

Love 

Rae

xxx

8 comments:

  1. Loving the colours and layout Rae. I hope your demos are going well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright colours Rae! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies :-) still in love with colour lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and I love those vivid colours! Super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing your creations and I must say, you are a really talented lady, such wonderful , modern and artistic creations , I really love them, great colour use , great imges , really very pretty cards, I like to follow you in the future , today I start being your fan!!

    Greetings and have a very nice weekend!!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Maria :-) welcome to my little blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning rainbow colours love it xx

    ReplyDelete